David A. Berman, MD, FAAD
Dermatology, Northwestern University School of Medicine, Chicago, IL. Completed residency as the Chief Resident in June of 1993.
Internal Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA. Completed in June, 1990.
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX. Graduated with a Doctor of Medicine degree in June, 1989.
University of California, Berkeley, Berkeley, CA. Graduated with honors in 1984 with a B.A. degree.
Henry M. Gunn Senior High School, Palo Alto, CA. Graduated with high honors in 1980.
- Over 180,000 patients treated since 1993
- Experienced researcher and principal clinical investigator for many medical device companies
- Expert in the field of dermatologic and aesthetic surgery
- Board-certified dermatologist
- Written multiple textbook chapters in the field of aesthetic and dermatologic surgery
- Author of numerous scientific articles in the field of dermatology and aesthetic surgery
- Teacher of latest techniques in dermatologic and aesthetic surgery to dermatologic surgeons
- Frequent source of information for local media (TV, radio, newspaper)
- Featured on National Television – The History Channel, The Learning Channel, The Discovery Channel, ABC7 News, NBC4 News
- Expert witness for medico-legal issues in dermatology
- Voted one of the Bay Area’s Top Doctors by San Jose Magazine
- Voted San Jose Magazine’s Top Three Dermatologists
- 1993: Board Certified, American Board of Dermatology
- 1995-2002: Chief of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery at San Mateo County General Hospital
- 1993-present: Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- 1994-present: Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- 1994-present: Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- 2005-present: Member of the International Society for Hair Restoration Surgery
- 2005-present: Member of the American College of Phlebology
- 1990-present: Member of the American Medical Association
- 1993-present: Member of the California Medical Association
- 1993-present: Member of the Santa Clara County Medical Association
- 1994-present: Medical Director, Berman Skin Institute, Palo Alto, CA • Los Altos, CA • San Francisco, CA • Walnut Creek, CA • Pleasanton, CA • Placerville, CA • Cameron Park, CA • Roseville, CA • Fremont, CA • Yuba City, CA