As people grow older, the skin becomes more and
1. To make facial skin firm, it is recommended to wash the face when a person wakes up in the morning. After that, a moisturizer cleanser should be applied to remove the oil and dirt that washing was not able to remove. It is important to use a moisturizer cleanser to remove the oil and dirt while keeping it hydrated. Then, dry off with a clean towel and apply an antioxidant serum to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. This helps in preventing the skin from having wrinkles. Let the antioxidant serum sit for a few minutes so the skin absorbs it.
2. Once the antioxidant serum has been absorbed by the skin, apply a moisturizing sunscreen. Since sometimes it is inevitable not to get out in the sun, having this kind of protection is very helpful in keeping the facial skin firm. If a person needs to spend more time in the sun, it is recommended that they bring an umbrella to protect the skin. The moisturizing sunscreen can help protect the skin from the harmful rays of the sun, which can damage the skin. It also ensures that the skin is kept hydrated even on a hot day. When choosing a moisturizing sunscreen, it should be SPF 30 or higher.
3. At the end of the day, before going to sleep, wash the face again but now with an exfoliating cleanser to remove dead skin cells. This cleanser will rid the skin of dead skin cells and expose a younger and brighter-looking skin. Moreover, this cleanser is known to encourage the growth
4. Once the face is dry, it is time to apply the night serum. According to an expert dermatologist in Placerville, the night serum helps in bringing back the youthful firmness and bounce of the skin. Apply the serum on the face and let it sit there for a while so the skin can absorb it.
5. Lastly, before going to bed, apply a moisturizer that has retinol. The retinol in the moisturizer promotes
Disclaimer: We are unable to guarantee any result, even though most of our patients do see success. The results of our services will vary greatly to each patient’s level of commitment and compliance with the program.