Lily Adelzadeh, MD
Dr. Lily Adelzadeh is a board-certified dermatologist who is excited to return to her home state of California to practice dermatology. She received her undergraduate degree from UC Davis, followed by obtaining her medical degree at UCLA School of Medicine. She completed her dermatology residency at Tulane University in New Orleans. During her last year in residency, she served as the Chief Cosmetic Resident. In addition to residency, she completed a year of a dermatology research fellowship, where she conducted clinical trials on new medications for the treatment of acne, psoriasis, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma. Her areas of special interest include psoriasis, acne, skin cancer surveillance, excisions and cosmetic dermatology.
Dr. Adelzadeh enjoys spending time with her husband and young son. She looks forward to exploring all the outdoor activities and food scene the Bay Area has to offer. She speaks Farsi fluently.
- Full body skin exams
- Neuromodulators and fillers
- Inflammatory skin conditions
- Tulane University: Dermatology Residency
- University of California, Los Angeles: Doctor of Medicine
- University of California, Davis: Bachelor of Science
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association