Deede Y. Liu MD, FAAD
Stanford, BA in Human Biology
University of Vermont School of Medicine, MD
University of Kansas School of Medicine
Board Certified in Dermatology
- 10 years experience treating a broad variety of dermatologic conditions.
- >30 publications on dermatologic topics, including several novel treatments
- 2 textbook chapters
- Faculty at University of Kansas for 10 years
- Expert witness for medico-legal issues
American Society for Mohs Surgery – certified 2014, >2000 cases performed
International Transplant Skin Cancer Collaborative
American Academy of Dermatology – recognized with Young Leader Award
- Horii et al. Atopic Dermatitis in Children in the United States, 1997-2004: Visit Trends, Patient and Provider Characteristics, and Prescribing Patterns. Pediatrics. 2007 Sep;120(3):e527-34.
- Aires et al. Early treatment with non-sucrose IVIG in a burn unit reduces TEN mortality. J Drugs Dermatol. 2013 Jun 1;12(6):679-84.
- Liu et al. Collagenase Ointment and Topical Timolol Gel for Treating Idiopathic Pyoderma Gangrenosum. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014 Nov 71: 5, e225–e226.
- Liu et al. Safe and Efficacious Use of Intralesional Steroids for the Treatment of Focally Resistant Mycosis Fungoides. J Drugs Dermatol. 2015 May;14(5):466-71.
- DaCunha et al. Intralesional corticosteroid therapy for relapsing polychondritis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017 May;76(5):e165-e166.
- Prouty M, Liu D. Erythema Gyratum Repens Associated with Anal Cancer. N Engl J Med. 2019 Jan 17;380(3).
Married, 3 children, grew up in Bay area, enjoys travel, tennis, classical music, dogs