Daniel J. Aires MD, JD, FAAD
Harvard College, AB
Harvard Law School, JD
Yale School of Medicine, MD
Brigham and Women’s Hospital
University of Texas Southwestern
Harvard Skin Disease Research Center
– >15 years experience treating a broad variety of dermatologic conditions.
– Served on faculty at Harvard
– Professor and Director of Dermatology at U of Kansas; doubled faculty, residency, and patient volume
– >80 publications
– 5 textbook chapters
– Recognized by peers as a Castle-Connolly Top Doctor
– Expert witness for medico-legal issues
– Appearances as dermatology expert in local and national media
Cutaneous T Cell Lymphoma
American Board of Dermatology – Board Certified
American Academy of Dermatology – served on Advisory Board 2016-2019
- Lu et al. Formulation and preclinical evaluation of a toll-like receptor 7/8 agonist as an anti-tumoral immunomodulator. Control Release. 2019 Jul 28;306:165-176.
- Aires et al. T Cell Trafficking Plays a Role in Rapid Rejection of Allogeneic Tumors. Laboratory Investigation. 2019 Jan;99(1):85-92.
- Kelly et al. Vinegar Sock Soaks for Onychomycosis and/or Tinea Pedis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017 Sep 22.
- Rickstrew et al. Mitigation or prevention of early hair dye contact dermatitis via pre application of clobetasol foam. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017 Nov;77(5):e129.
- Seremet et al. 75% Complete Response and 15% Partial Response to Extracorporeal Photopheresis Combined With Other Therapies in Resistant Early Stage Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016 Oct 1;15(10):1212-1216.
- Aires et al. Polyphenol food supplementation extends life in intermittently fasted mice. Biochim Biophysica Acta – Molecular Basis of Disease 2012 Apr;1822(4):522-26.
Married, 3 children. Interests include food, tennis, kid’s fencing, music