There is a silly saying about looking at the mother-in-law to get a glimpse of what a bride will look like in a few decades. The saying is nonsense because so much more than genetics controls how humans age inside and out.
Ways to Beat Signs of Aging on Skin and Body
- Eat Right. This one is key to overcoming genetics. A healthy diet is good for so many reasons, but recently studies have shown that eating a diet high in phytonutrients can actually change (improve) the genetic code. This is an epic discovery. All people need to do is eat right to improve so much more than their waist line. What is eating right? Healthy fats, and plenty of green leafy vegetables and bright colorful fruits each day, with no processed food products.
- Avoid Sun Exposure. The hat and SPF fifty or above is the best friend of people who want to age slower than their parents and grandparents. The sun causes accelerated aging and deadly skin cancer.
- Get regular skin treatments by a professional. People go to the doctor for so many things, but neglect getting regular check ups with a dermatologist. There are great professionals that offer quality skin treatment in Walnut Creek, because no one should neglect any part of their body when it comes to health care.
- Moisturize with quality skin creams that do not contain harmful ingredients. People who seem to beat aging are not afraid to do their research and invest in the best skin creams.
- Be proactive and look into the future. If there are obvious place where people in a family group age. Like marionette lines around the mouth or deep furrows between the brows, then it is wise to be proactive with the dermatologist and keep these areas in check long before they become an issue.
The benefits of making decisions that will outsmart genetics go beyond beauty. These things can improve the entire body system. The skin is the largest organ on the body and if a person eats and lives well enough to improve it, then the insides are likely going to be healthy as well.
Disclaimer: We are unable to guarantee any result, even though most of our patients do see success. The results of our services will vary greatly to each patient’s level of commitment and compliance with the program.