When a person turns 20, that is the best time in their life to invest in their good skin. Apparently, a person’s 20s is the time that sets whether they will have healthy skin when they grow old or not. Therefore, it is important to maximize what can be done during this decade. Whether a person is still having war with acne or simply enjoying their amazing skin, they should do everything they can to keep it looking and feeling young even decades after.
As an overview, a person who wants great skin when they are over 60 years old should do daily skin care when they are in their 20s. These include washing the skin to keep it clean, nourishing it with nutrients, protecting it from the sun’s harmful rays, and using the right skin products for added protection. It is also imperative to have a skin doctor in Roseville that they can check with.
So, it is best to start taking care of the skin as early as in their 20s to gain all the benefits four or five decades from now.
The skin regimen for a 20-year-old woman includes:
1. Wash the face with a mild toner at least twice a day, in the morning before going out and in the evening before going to sleep. A trusted skin doctor will recommend a formula that will protect the skin from being oily and having acne. Moreover, it will also keep the skin hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry.
2. If a person has acne, they should apply a solution with benzoyl peroxide to treat this skin irritation. This will prevent the acne from getting worse and will help heal the existing condition. If a person does not have acne, this can be skipped.
3. Use an oil-free moisturizer that is packed with antioxidants and has sun protection. A good moisturizer can help unclog the pores, hydrate the skin, and keep it nourished. Moreover, it will protect the skin from the sun’s damaging rays. Hence, the skin will be free from sunspots, discoloration, uneven skin tone, and other skin damages caused by the exposure to the sun. It is recommended to get a moisturizer with SPF 15 or higher.
4. Before going to sleep at night, it is imperative to wash the face again. This will remove all dirt that got stuck on the skin during the day. Moreover, it is recommended to exfoliate at least twice a week to remove dead skin cells. Exfoliating helps in clearing out the pores and ensuring having even skin tone all throughout.
5. A woman in her 20s should also start caring for her eyes. Applying an eye cream at night can help in having healthy skin under the eyes even as she gets older. Since the skin under the eyes is prone to wrinkles, this should be done religiously.
Disclaimer: We are unable to guarantee any result, even though most of our patients do see success. The results of our services will vary greatly to each patient’s level of commitment and compliance with the program.